List of Free Online CPD Courses for Nurses
This list of free and accredited online courses can be used towards the continued professional development (CPD) time required by revalidation.
- BloodWise - A free RCN accredited training module for ward nurses and new starters on the haematology ward on basic haemato-oncological concepts to support a foundation of nursing practice for caring with blood cancer patients.
- Diabetes UK - The Diabetes in Healthcare course is an introductory diabetes education tool for healthcare professionals covering Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes. It is is accredited by the Royal College of Nursing and endorsed by the Royal Pharmaceutical Society.
- Parkinson's UK - They offer several different courses ranging from a couple of minutes to several weeks, offerings a solid introduction to Parkinson's Disease.
- Prostate Cancer UK - Offer accredited online courses and webinars on a range of topics from sexual health to palliative care.
- Royal College of General Practitioners - A range of accredited CPD topics for healthcare professionals working in Primary Care.
- Future Learn - A collection of free online nursing courses developed by leading medical schools and universities.
- SpottingTheSickChild - Spotting the Sick Child is an interactive tool commissioned by the Department of Health and Health Education England to support health professionals in the assessment of the acutely sick child.
If you would like to add any to the list - post them below.