Community Rules and Guidelines
The NursingNotes Community are a safe space for registered nurses, students and allied healthcare professionals to network.
Please familiarise yourself with our community rules and guidelines.
- No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.
- Confidentiality. This is not a private community therefore we ask members to be mindful to ensure the confidentiality of patients, co-workers and employers.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
- Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted from the community after two warnings are issued by moderators.
- Threats or harassment. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the community.
- Adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted.
- Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
- Healthcare Recruiters. Healthcare recruiters are not permitted to promote their companies or services.
- Professional Regulation. Members should be aware of the Nursing and Midwifery Council's Guidance on social media use.
- Medical Advise. You are not permitted to offer specific medical advice on this forum. Patients should seek advice from the assigned healthcare professional.
- Copyright. You must ensure you have the appropraite permissions to post any content in this forum.
Any contravention of the Community Rules and Guidelines will result in your account being suspended and/or referred to the relevant authorities.